[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch 05&06] demux_mkv: add support for bzip2 compression, fix lzo compression

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Aug 17 19:49:11 CEST 2010

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 07:15:37AM +0400, Yuriy Kaminskiy wrote:
> Yuriy Kaminskiy wrote:
> > Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
> >> On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 09:33:40PM +0400, Yuriy Kaminskiy wrote:
> >> Do you plan to send more patches to actually bring demux_mkv.c to the
> >> same level of feature than demux_lavf ?
> >
> > When/if I'll meet other file with unsupported feature/bug - maybe.
> Breaking promise, here attached patches to support bzip2 decompression and fix
> for lzo decompression (which I did never meet in the wild).
> On top of "full" series (including full.04.demux-mkv-integer-overflows.v2.patch)

While I agree with Aurel that your efforts would be better
spent on fixing any issue with the libavformat demuxer...
Please read DOCS/tech/svn-howto.txt and if you're ok with it
(in particular the policy) then please email your desired username
and password GPG-encrypted to Diego and commit these patches
yourself.