[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] libavutil/x86_cpu.h

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Aug 3 00:41:46 CEST 2010

We use libavutil/x86_cpu.h all over the place even though it not a
public header.  This makes building without libavutil in the source
tree impossible.

Since this header depends on config.h it will never become a public
header in FFmpeg.  I suggest that we just copy it to the top level
of MPlayer.  The header is small and useful and its content are not
really subject to change; it has been untouched for more than a year.

Diego