[MPlayer-dev-eng] branching off rc4

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Mon Aug 2 18:43:08 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 05:40:05PM +0200, Alexander Roalter wrote:

> if this the reason one needs to set the region for the DVD drive? I got
> two new drives and couldn't play back without setting them prior to a
> certain region?

No, that is not fixable (except by reimplementing regionset).
This is only for DVD drives that do not care about the region at all.
It is extremely unlikely you have one.

> - -sid 0 and -slang xx (with xx being the 0th subtitle) defaulting to SID #1

This is fixed in SVN, I didn't find your original mail, that's why I did
not reply.
And that's why I had to fix dvdcss, so I could test this.