[MPlayer-dev-eng] subtitle color?

Johan Andersson j at i19.se
Sun Apr 11 23:09:32 CEST 2010

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 10:34:56PM +0200, Dirk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a movie with embedded subtitles (white color) but want to use different subtitles.
>
> To have a stronger difference compared to the embedded subtitles I wanted to change the color of my subtitles from white to yellow.
>
> But -sub-bg-color <0-255> changes only the shadow? Who needs that?
>
> Then I wanted to hide the embedded subtitles by setting -subfont-outline to 255 but it is limited to max. 8.
>
> I have googled and found this very question in posts dating back to 2006.
>

> Is there any way how I can make my subtitles readable? A black box behind them would be better than this.

Hey.
this sounds like a support question and not a dev one..
try send a mail to MPlayer-users@ and ask there and stop spam this list
about the same question.. this is the 3rd message you did send.
try wait for some hours or a day and see if you get a answer.

this ml is for
"This is the list about MPlayer development.
Do *N*O*T* send feature requests, bug reports,
user or support questions here, you won't be welcomed then.
These questions belong on the MPlayer-users list."
- https://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/mplayer-dev-eng

--
Johan Andersson