[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Patch] info command: show progress bar and elapsed/total time

Hugo Chargois hugo.chargois at free.fr
Thu Apr 8 22:55:06 CEST 2010

Any other comments?
I find myself using it very often with my patched mplayer. I think it
is an indispensable feature of a media player, all the more since I
found that I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Any reasons why this shouldn't be included in mplayer? I would be
happy to try and correct my patch if it doesn't meet coding standards
or if you think there is a better way to do it.

Best,
Hugo.