[MPlayer-dev-eng] a patch to show Chinese characters correctly in terminal

ideal idealities at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 17:12:51 CEST 2010

Hi, maybe GB* encoded tag mp3 file is bugged media file? But garbled tag
info does affect user experience.

Do you mean that we can add a generic function to convert encoding which has
a fallback charset?

Sorry that my English is not good enough to understand the sentences.

Thanks!

No you can't since you don't know and can't reliably find out the encoding.