[MPlayer-dev-eng] Multiple -vf-add on the command line (and probably other -list-add)

Adrian Stutz adrian at sttz.ch
Sun Sep 20 21:32:51 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Uoti Urpala <uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi> wrote:
> Does something break if you just remove the code which prevents multiple
> instances of the same option (the one which your patch "fixes")? It's
> been a while since I looked at that code and I can't tell offhand
> whether it would be likely to work.

With some delay, here's a patch that removes duplicate option handling
in the playtree. The duplicate options are sent along to the mplayer
config handling which processes them correctly.

With this patch, all examples I posted earlier behave as expected. -vf
options correctly override each other while -vf-add options all add to
the filter chain.

I wasn't sure how to properly append the option to pt->params and just
left the old for loop to find the last index. Any pointers on how this
could be done correctly appreciated.

Greetings
Adrian