[MPlayer-dev-eng] fixed-vo in VDPAU

Serguei Miridonov mirsev at cicese.mx
Sat Oct 31 21:18:32 CET 2009

Hi,

Even with -fixed-vo when playing multiple files mplayer reconfigures
the output with every new file. I mean that if I change the display
option by pressing 'f' or 'e', or change the window size during
playback, when mplayer starts playing new file, it will return to
options initially given in a command line.

To prevent this behavior, I've made changes in vo_vdpau.c (see
attached patch). I know, this is not the best way to fix this but it
was easiest to test. Probably it is better to do this at some upper
level for all VO.

What do you think? Will it be useful for everybody?

Best regards,
Serguei.