[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer backend for Qt Phonon

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:30:30 CET 2009

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:46:55 +0100
Tanguy Krotoff <tkrotoff at gmail.com> wrote:

> qt4_wrap_cpp comes automatically with CMake, check that you have the
> right CMake version, i.e 2.6.4

	I have cmake 2.6.4 and it still doesn't work. Anyway...

> You can also use qmake since a .pro file is provided with the backend

	...I used qmake and it compiled fine. It generated the
libphonon_mplayer.so which is supposed to be put inside
plugins/phonon_backend right?

	The problem is that it's compiling against phonon provided by
QT and not the svn phonon I have installed in the kde4 folder.

	Is there a way to force it to link against the phonon I have
installed inside kde4 folder instead of the provided by QT? Thanks.