[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] play and seek files inside multivolume uncompressed rar files

Emiel Neggers emiel at neggers.net
Mon Nov 30 20:54:04 CET 2009

Hi,

Included is an updated version of the rar patch. It plays video files
from uncompressed, multi-volume rar archives with full seek support.

usage: mplayer file.rar  or  mplayer rar://file.rar

This patch has been successfully tested on:
 Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid)
 Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope)
 Fedora 11
 Linux Mint