[MPlayer-dev-eng] Right to Left subtitles flipping from matroska

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Nov 22 12:59:42 CET 2009

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 07:45:15PM -0500, Lior Galanti wrote:
> i extracted the arabic subtitle track and replaced he text with hebrew text (same time codes)
> if you could mux that into the file as well, your sample will have hebrew as well...
>
> thanks.

Updated files in http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/sub/fribidi
Subtitles both as srt and ass, and all 4 also muxed into mkv.
right-to-left for the ASS tracks with -ass would need fibidi support in
libass IMO (yes, it's possible to hack it in on the MPlayer side, I just
doubt it is a good idea).
I also note that my .ass files can't be parsed by MPlayer, though
mkvmerge handles them fine...