[MPlayer-dev-eng] fixed-vo in VDPAU

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 04:38:19 CET 2009

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:23:23 +0200
Serguei Miridonov <mirsev at cicese.mx> wrote:

> ... and, as I wrote in my other post, average user perception of this:
> the window will keep its geometry or full-screen/panscan mode if (s)he
> changes it during the playback.

After many years on this list, yours is the first I can remember where
someone believed -fixed-vo should maintain settings the user toggled at
runtime.  So at best, it's disingenuous to claim your mistake is
"average user perception."  So far, it seems to be "one user
misunderstanding, and complaining loudly."

--
Don't trust me! I'm wrong!