[MPlayer-dev-eng] fixed-vo in VDPAU

Serguei Miridonov mirsev at cicese.mx
Mon Nov 2 17:06:35 CET 2009

On Monday 02 November 2009, The Wanderer wrote:
> On 11/02/2009 02:23 AM, Serguei Miridonov wrote:

OK, I have already explained what I want:

> > But I (and Dani Church, as understand from other post in this
> > thread, and may be many other users) want to watch multiple clips
> > from camcorder as one movie and we expect mplayer to mimic the
> > same behavior as with just one long movie.

... and I'm not going to continue this fruitless discussion about
semantics of command line, what is reasonable, etc. I'm quite
satisfied with my patch, I have just suggested this feature, useful,
as I think for people with camcorders. I agree, my implementation is
not good just because it must be somewhere at upper level to provide
the same behavior for all VO. However, this one is simplest and works
for me. I wrote it just as dirty hack to have fast solution to my
problem. It is not a big deal to apply this patch every time when I
decide to update mplayer. So, if nobody is going to take care on that,
no problem.