[MPlayer-dev-eng] vo development and swscaler

Samuel Garcia sam at xmos.com
Mon Mar 30 19:42:04 CEST 2009

Unfortunately not, it doesn't seem to be a small size issue. It might
just be general scaling artifacts - I'm now working with a 128x256
image, scaled to 32x64. The input video is a solid red stripe from
top-left to bottom-right, width of 20 pixels. After scaling, an example
of the worst pixel values are 0x9c red, 0x20 green, 0x1e blue.

Cheers,
Sam