[MPlayer-dev-eng] Developing frontend with mplayer

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Mar 17 12:04:57 CET 2009

Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 03:06:18PM +0100, Thawxx wrote:
 >
>> Thank you for your answer.
>> I thought this list was for developing mplayer/ or applications
>> that use mplayer :-)
>
> It is the correct list, it's just your quoting that is wrong.

This is the correct list for development of applications which use
MPlayer?

I thought that this list was reserved for development of MPlayer itself,
nothing else, and that we did not provide any list (or other discussion
forum) for the development of "applications which use MPlayer" beyond
the three 'users' lists. Was I mistaken?

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.