[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer by git

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Thu Mar 5 13:18:22 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 10:33:55AM +0100, A Mennucc wrote:
> There are Git repositories of FFmpeg and libswscale. Both are kept in
> sync with SVN automatically.
>
> May someone also set up such a setting for MPlayer?

Maybe Git provides ways to do this now-adays, but MPlayer is a bit
complicated since it uses a lot of svn:externals, libavcodec,
libavformat, libavutil, libdvdnav, libdvdread4.
Apart from that you can use git-svn - it's not a perfect solution but so
far I consider its issues as purely theoretical ones.