[MPlayer-dev-eng] x86_64-darwin and MANGLE()

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:46:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Igor Mozolevsky <mozolevsky at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to build 64bit version of Mplayer on MacOS X 10.5 and I've
> mangled MANGLE() to emit (%rip)s as per Guillaume's patch, but in
> liba52/imdct.c results in bad assembly, like "movaps
> _sseSinCos1c(%rip)(%rsi), %xmm2" and "mulps _sseSinCos1d(%rip)(%rsi),
> %xmm0". I totally suck at gas syntax, so can someone give me any
> pointers on how to fix issue?

I didn't try to fix that problem. I just disabled liba52 altogether. AC3
sound is supported through FFmpeg these days, so you don't need liba52
anymore...

Guillaume
--
Only a very small fraction of our DNA does anything; the rest is all
comments and ifdefs.

Laurence J. Peter<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/l/laurence_j_peter.html>
- "If two wrongs don't make a right, try three."