[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer port to Blackberry (Storm, Javelin and Bold).

Dennis Perov mediastream at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:22:08 CEST 2009

Dear MPlayer team.

I have a question: what would it approximately take to port MPlayer to
RIM Blackberry devices? We are a small private company, and would like
to have the a player that can play H.264 (main) over RTSP on
Blackberry devices, preferably branded as "Foobar player, powered by
MPlayer". A couple of RIM devices with WiFi access can be provided for
testing and porting, as well as other resources. Please consider it if
you have time to finish it.

Thank you for all your work (Can't say how much I love MEncoder's
video and audio filters!!!)
Dennis.