[MPlayer-dev-eng] How to track changes without Web SVN?

Adrian Stutz adrian at sttz.ch
Thu Jul 30 14:11:10 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 8:49 AM, Martin
Dauskardt<martin.dauskardt at gmx.de> wrote:
> I really miss http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer. With this I could see all
> changes with a short description and its author.
>
> Is there any other way to track changes?
>
> Why is it not possible to create a git like it is done for ffmeg?
> (http://git.mplayerhq.hu/)

I also liked to web front end and would appreciate if it could come
back in some form.

Though it's only a front end and so you can do all the same with the
SVN command line tool or a good SVN GUI.

i.e.
$svn log -r {2009-07-01}:HEAD svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk

or
$svn diff -r 29458:29459 svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk

Greetings
Adrian