[MPlayer-dev-eng] what about MPlayer-devel ?

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 21:34:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Martin Dauskardt
<martin.dauskardt at gmx.de>wrote:

> closed". But it seems to be a Zombie.
>
> Google leaded me to
> https://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/mplayer-devel
> so I registered and received a confirmation mail-. After I confirmed a
> message said  that I would have to wait for approval by the moderator.
>
> In the meantime (never got the approval)

You should have received an answer a few minutes ago.

> I found out that the list is dead and
> obviously replaced by mplayer-dev-eng.
>
> Why does mplayer-devel and its web site still exist?

Because AFAIK it needs to exist in order to let the old archive still live.

Guillaume

--
Only a very small fraction of our DNA does anything; the rest is all
comments and ifdefs.

Jonathan Swift<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html>
- "May you live every day of your life."