[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH] Add DVB teletext support
francescolavra at interfree.it
Sun Jul 5 12:25:05 CEST 2009
On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 20:15 +0200, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> > It could be worthwhile moving teletext-related definitions outside
> > stream/ directory, maybe in libmpcodecs/, renaming tvi_vbi.c to
> > something like dec_teletext.c, and adding in the same directory
> > libmpcodecs/ an header file (dec_teletext.h?) containing all the
> > teletext-related definitions currently split between stream/tv.h and
> > stream/tvi_def.h.
> > What do you think?
> most likely yes, but I'm not familiar with decoders; better wait for
> someone else.
Who is familiar with decoders?
In attachment is a patch implementing the above changes.
- moved stream/tvi_vbi.c to /libmpcodecs/dec_teletext.c
- Replaced TVI_CONTROL_TRUE, TVI_CONTROL_FALSE and TVI_CONTROL_UNKNOWN
constants in /libmpcodecs/dec_teletext.c with VBI_CONTROL_TRUE,
VBI_CONTROL_FALSE and VBI_CONTROL_UNKNOWN
- Added libmpcodecs/dec_telelext.h with teletext-related definitions
moved from stream/tv.h and stream/tvi_def.h
- Added TVI_CONTROL_GET_VBI_PTR definition in stream/tv.h and
implementation of relevant control in stream/tvi_v4l.c,
stream/tvi_v4l2.c and stream/tvi_dshow.c
- Modified stream/tv.c, command.c and mpcommon.c such that
teletext_control() is called directly, instead of passing through TVI
handle control function
- Moved teletext-related struct members of tv_param_t in stream/tv.h to
a new struct tt_param_t, defined in libmpcodecs/dec_teletext.h
- Added pointer to demuxer in tvi_handle_t type in stream/tv.h, needed
by stream/tv.c to call teletext_control()
- Added pointer to teletext decoder private data to demuxer_t in
libmpdemux/demuxer.h, needed by command.c and mpcommon.c to call
- Added MSGT_TELETEXT definition in mp_msg.h, used by teletext decoder
to output debug messages
If this patch is welcome for inclusion in MPlayer, I will implement
support for DVB teletext, test it and post it in a future patch.
Also, somebody should test analog TV teletext support with the current
patch, since I can't do it (in my area there is no analog TV broadcast)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 149155 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng