[MPlayer-dev-eng] Development Request, dialoug box on eject

Johnua Wilson johnuaj at adexec.com
Wed Jan 28 16:54:17 CET 2009

Hi, i hope this is the right group, or at least rests on the ear of
someone who can do something about it. My request is simple, and surely
can be done. On the Windows port of MPLAYER, if one pressed EJECT on the
DVD drive while a disc is playing... it pops up an annoying dialoug box
that is HARD to close, and generally screws up things. Can it be turned
off in future developments this feature, or at least a command-line
switch, like -eject-quiet .... because it would be a more streamlined
thing to have. Just my 2 cents worth. Thanks for listening, or not. Bye
;)

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses