[MPlayer-dev-eng] Donation

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 14:27:41 CET 2009

Hello,

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 2:54 AM, Teruel de Campo MD
<chusty at attglobal.net> wrote:
> Hi guys, is it OK to send a donation using paypal to this e-mail?
> I donate before but I donot remember how I did it :(
>
> you should have a link for money donations.

Well, when the old server broke down, we opened a money subscription
for a new server. Also, there was a money subscriptions to fund the
travel expenses to go to LinuxTag in Germany.

In order to do this, people had the possibility to send money through
my paypal account (it's associated to this email address).

It's OK to send money, but we currently aren't in a need for any.
Developers aren't here to get paid, they just to it for the hang of
it.

I think it's much better to look at the donation page here:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/donations.html and pick one of the
wished items and give it to an individual developer.

There are wishes for all kinds of amount of money.

Guillaume
--
Only a very small fraction of our DNA does anything; the rest is all
comments and ifdefs.

Katharine Hepburn  - "Life is hard. After all, it kills you."