[MPlayer-dev-eng] Millisecond perfect seek.

J kiputnik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:02:17 CET 2009

Hi.

I'm currently in process of developing an application which uses
mplayer as it's video backend. Everything would be great, except that
one of my requirements is millisecond perfect seeking (or close
enough). Unless I'm missing something it seems that it's not possible
to seek under one second using mplayer, or more for that matter if you
want precision - it just rounds every seek to the next keyframe.

So, my question is, how would I go about implementing such a feature?
Any pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers.