[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fix for Mplayer -slave mode

Mathieu SCHROETER mathieu.schroeter at gamesover.ch
Sat Feb 7 18:41:25 CET 2009

compn a écrit :
> On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 18:28:30 +0100, Mathieu SCHROETER wrote:
>> oint in time most likely....
>>
>> It is just an idea..
>>
>> I don't know for Qt4 because I use Xlib for this work. IMO, in a library
>> (for example) input.conf is not a good approach. But for an application,
>> why not..
>
> you know it says MPlayer - The Movie Player , right?
> not MPlayer - The Movie Library
>
> maybe you want xine-lib ...

I work on http://libplayer.geexbox.org and there are some wrappers,
MPlayer, xine-lib, GStreamer and libvlc.. (only the MPlayer wrapper
is really usable for now).
The goal of this lib is the next GeeXboX major version with a new
GUI and libplayer/MPlayer as backend. With the possibility to switch
on xine, etc,.. in the future..

Regards,
Mathieu