[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] mencoder broken on a 1080i h264 ts stream that MPlayer can play

Jason Tackaberry tack at urandom.ca
Thu Feb 5 02:02:54 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 21:28 +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> PS: I'm sure you already read all about issue 475 and found the patch mentioned
> there (which hopefully fixed your problems), didn't you?

Honestly, no, because I had some sense based on what you'd said
previously that the problem would need to be corrected by an mencoder
patch.

However I just tried it and indeed it does improve the situation.  I
must also play the resulting output with -demuxer lavf but that's good
enough for me.

Thanks for the LARTing,
Jason.