[MPlayer-dev-eng] Cleaning up incoming

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Dec 18 20:37:10 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:36:12AM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:
> And please do not come later and complain that you cannot find anything
> anymore, as i've given everyone plenty of oppurtunity to do something.

While I agree in principle.
I have been moving some things to samples in expectation of something
like that, but I have to say it would be quite a bit nicer if incoming
and sample didn't share the same partition.
Because then
1) incoming could be on a smaller partition, forcing us to clean up before
we have such a huge mess
2) sorting things into samples would actually have a real visible benefit:
making space in incoming.