[MPlayer-dev-eng] Xine-lib Update Improves A Bit For Blu-ray

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 23:57:17 CET 2009

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 22:31:46 +0100
Rafał Miłecki <zajec5 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The person who posted that experimental patch tried to grab some
> developers and develop libbluray project:
> http://my-trac.assembla.com/libbluray/
>
> It's not active for over a month now. Don't know what it really means :|

	Thanks.

	It's a pitty when someone makes some fuss about a new feature
and then after a while it gets cold... anyway there's one thing I do
not understand about MPlayer: in the past, I don't know how long, but
maybe 10 years ago, MPlayer was actively developed and there're lots of
develoopers right? Or am I wrong? So what happened? Most of the
developers just lost interest on MPlayer?

	Today, my impression is that MPlayer is not developed at the
fast pace it was in the past. But maybe I am wrong...

--
Linux 2.6.31: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity