[MPlayer-dev-eng] blu ray support coede

Jason Tackaberry tack at urandom.ca
Sat Aug 8 15:45:33 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 16:19 -0300, Dâniel Fraga wrote:
> 	Isn't there anyone interested in merging this in MPlayer? Or at
> least if MPlayer could play the already decrypted folder blu-ray
> structure (menus, extras etc), it would be very nice.

I'm certainly interested.  But it would be an enormous amount of work to
integrate it into MPlayer, so it's not going to happen overnight.
Consider how long it took MPlayer to get dvdnav support enabled -- and
it still doesn't even work right.

One thing that concerns me about this bdplus project is that the last
commit was several months ago.  I doubt very strongly it's feature
complete and bug free.  I'd feel better if the project looked more
actively maintained.

Cheers,
Jason.