[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fixes/enhancements to vdpau

Dan Oscarsson Dan.Oscarsson at tietoenator.com
Tue Apr 14 08:39:07 CEST 2009

On 2009-04-13 at 14:36 +0000 Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Dan Oscarsson <Dan.Oscarsson <at> tietoenator.com> writes:
>
> > No, after 3 months, I have code that works very well.
>
> Did you send a patch?
> I'm sorry if I missed it, Carl Eugen

No, first I wanted to hear if it was wanted. As I have additional code
that times different parts of the decode and display steps and prints
that on the status line, I have to remove that every time before
generating the patch so that only the relevant parts are in it.. I use
that to find out what parts of mplayer that disrupts the normal
processing and generates frame drops or audio out of sync.

Anyway I will post my patches in a day or two. Do not think I have time
to do it today.

   Dan