[MPlayer-dev-eng] H.264 hardware decoder support?

Alok Dandekar alok.dandekar at habeyusa.com
Tue Apr 7 02:26:57 CEST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our company is one of the largest manufacturers of embedded motherboards,
single board computers and small form factor pcs for industrial
applications.

We have recently created a small form factor Intel Atom based pc that
includes an H.264 hardware decoder.

Here is a link to the model:

http://www.habeyusa.com/new/20090310.html

We also created a video showing CPU usage on the motherboard with a blu ray
movie:

http://www.engadget.com/2009/03/21/habeys-second-1080p-boasting-n270-powered
-mini-htpc-brings-alo/

We have had a lot of interest in using the Mplayer on our system. Will your
Mplayer software support an H.264 hardware decoder?

Alok Dandekar

Habey USA

21015 Commerce Pointe Drive

Walnut, CA 91789