[MPlayer-dev-eng] 1.0rc3 release

Francesco Cosoleto cosoleto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 11:53:33 CEST 2009

Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> Can't see why, in that case it will get the playlist, which in turn will
> be parsed by the asx parser which then results in the mmsh URL.

I don't know how I have done to write that.

Anyway, changing only the playlist parser to replace "http" with "mmsh"
scheme, when the client requests a file (not a ASX playlist) and the
server replies (due to unrecognized user-agent) with a playlist (a
"[reference]" playlist) that contains two entries for the same file,
then, as well as replacing "http://" part, the player should ignore one
of the two returned URLs...

--
Francesco Cosoleto | http://cosoleto.free.fr

"La mente umana fa l'abitudine a qualsiasi aberrazione" (Roberto Benigni)