[MPlayer-dev-eng] An attempt at libmplayer

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Sep 12 21:26:55 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 12:32:36PM +0530, Santanu Sinha wrote:
> Dear diego,
> My comments inline:

Of course your comments are inline, you do not need to point out that
you will do proper inline quoting, that's what we like and do around
here :)

> > Work with HEAD, everything else will be futile.
>
> So, I work with the GIT repo or the SVN repo?
> The git version seems to have a lot of work already done. In fact I
> re-did in my first proof-of-concept patch, a lot of changes that are
> already there in the GIT version.

It depends.  If you want to get changes merged right away, SVN.  But if
you work on the same things Uoti works on, compare with his git repo.
Just do not use a release that is one year old and has been changed
significantly since.

Diego