[MPlayer-dev-eng] An attempt at libmplayer

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Sep 12 09:29:00 CEST 2008

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:32:36 +0530
"Santanu Sinha" <santanu.sinha at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Work with HEAD, everything else will be futile.
>
> So, I work with the GIT repo or the SVN repo?
> The git version seems to have a lot of work already done. In fact I
> re-did in my first proof-of-concept patch, a lot of changes that are
> already there in the GIT version.

The SVN repo is the official repo and if we talk about HEAD
it means HEAD of the SVN repo. The git repo is Uotis personal
repo where he works on different stuff to be merged later into
the SVN repo.

> > That's an illegal identifier, identifiers starting with two underscores
> > or an underscore and capital letters are reserved for the system.
> >
> Aah, yes .. will be corrected in the final patch.

If you haven't done yet, have a look at DOCS/tech/
especially patches.txt and coding-documentation.txt

			Attila Kinali

--
A strange game.
The only winning move is not to play.