[MPlayer-dev-eng] Directed Fuzzing for Mplayer

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Wed Oct 29 23:55:45 CET 2008

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:00:03 -0400, Vijay Ganesh wrote:
>Hi All,

>Request 1: I was wondering if you could forward me some of these MPlayer
>crashing inputs (mpeg files, cda files etc.). This would greatly help my
>research.

you can find the current bugreports mentioning crash at our bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.mplayerhq.hu/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=crash
some have samples in urls...

but you can see a large list of crashing bugs+samples here:
http://www.metafuzz.com

>Request 2: It would also be very helpful if you could forward me a suite of
>tests on which MPlayer works without any problems.

http://samples.mplayerhq.hu contains files that mplayer can play ok
(mostly).

-compn