[MPlayer-dev-eng] MNG support for MPlayer

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Nov 1 13:56:59 CET 2008

Hello,
On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 11:30:29PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > +/**
> > + * \brief MNG library callback: (a part of) the canvas should be shown
> > + * \param[in] h_mng MNG library image handle
> > + * \param[in] x rectangle's left edge
> > + * \param[in] y rectangle's top edge
> > + * \param[in] width rectangle's width
> > + * \param[in] height rectangle's heigt
> > + * \return \p MNG_TRUE on success, \p MNG_FALSE on error (never happens)
>
> What are all those rectangles?  I may be missing something obvious
> here..

Not worth changing it, but that was one of those comments I considered
pointless, since it basically explains the libmng API - not something
that really belongs in MPlayer.
And while as always there are things that could be done better (with a
lot of extra effort), IMO you can go ahead and apply the latest version.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger