[MPlayer-dev-eng] audio seems faster than video

Nico Sabbi Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it
Wed May 21 09:38:39 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 21 May 2008 09:09:13 Yamini S. [EPLX - DCC] wrote:
> Hi,
>   I don't know how to compile the mplayer open source code
> Can u guide me in this
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> S.Yamini
> Programmer
> R&D
> Siemens Building Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

no, do you want to know why?
Because you
1) hijacked a thread, posting a reply to an existing thread
    that is absolutely unrelated to it
2) you top-posted (while only interleaved-posting is allowed here).
    If you don't know what top-posting is search the term in google.
3) you posted a trivial question that is perfectly explained with many
    details in the documentation