[MPlayer-dev-eng] fix for broken noconsolecontrols flag

Bart van Deenen info at vandeenensupport.com
Mon May 19 22:15:24 CEST 2008

Hello Reimar

I don't understand the man page explanation which says
"Prevent MPlayer from reading key events from standard input"

But when I run mplayer as slave, it reads complete command strings
from standard input, and not key events.
What it does still do is read keypresses from the keyboard, when the
mplayer window has focus. This is what I want to prevent.
Also, I run mplayer without a window manager, so I dont have any
close symbol to click.

So I don't understand what noconsolecontrols does. I'll unbind the
keys I guess.

Thanks

Bart