[MPlayer-dev-eng] aac audio header for streaming

Ratin ratin3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 10:48:56 CEST 2008

I want to stream aac audio via rtsp/rtp from pcm audio stream(transcode and
serve via my rtsp server app). I am trying to use faac encoder
functions. While AAC audio uses 0xfff as the start code for aac files, the
same kind of encoding is being done for my stream based encoding, so mplayer
is not able to pay the stream. But when I capture aac enabled audio from a
streaming server, i see different kind of start code (0000001). Can anybody
here point me to the right direction, posssibly some documentation with
appropriate header spec for both kinds? Thanx.

Ratin