[MPlayer-dev-eng] Sourcetrunk : mplayer reviewed

source trunk sourcetrunk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 20:27:26 CEST 2008

Hi,

just a reply on some remarks made :

*You said that we were moving towards GPL v3. This is not the case. I *
*thought I had stressed this enough on the homepage. Apparently I *
*failed. *

*Diego*

yes, I made a mistake, I misread this part and will make an adjustment about
this in the next episode.

*brief review of your podcast:
guy reads mplayer info page while drinking beer.

-compn*

correct, i've been using MPlayer for more than 5 years now (for various
purposes) but that doesn't mean I know every feature by heart or even know
what the feature exactly does. That's why I stick to the documentation
provided to be sure to give as much information possible to listeners who
don't want to take the time to read the documentation. all whilst drinking
beer of course.

*blasphemy, he should be drinking cola, 10l at least.
(no i didn watch it ...)

[...]

*

that's harsh, because I would die from just looking at a glass of coke ...

I'm sorry if I messed up some info
love the software, keep it up.

kind regards,
Dimi.