[MPlayer-dev-eng] Request from Institute for Theoretical and Experimental Physics of Moscow and Russian Foundation for Support of Fundamental Physics

Eugene Komarov bartnovsky at itep.ru
Sun Jun 15 22:11:12 CEST 2008

Dear colleagues!

We are representatives of Russian team of scientists trying to build up an
all Russian Virtual University.
In particular we have to build up an economic class universal
recorder/player that is able to transmit on-line lectures
by the internet.

 So we are looking for developers of pc-applications which could tell us
where we can find the following product:
a panoramic player which could display a (previously cut) video streams of
different pieces of the blackboard adjusting them into a single continuous
picture with an ability of further compression of received stream.

If such a product does not already exist as open source product and/or it
could not be bought for a reasonable price
we are looking for developers who can write it for us,  preferable from
Russia, France or United States.

Sincerely yours,
Evgeny Komarov,
Prof. Andrey Losev, ITEP