[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch for a pause property

Joshua Isom jrisom at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 20:08:01 CEST 2008

On Jun 11, 2008, at 3:12 AM, Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>> some quick comments:
>>> - don't mix spaces and tabs for indentation
>>> - add documentation to DOCS/tech/slave.txt
>>
>> The spaces and tabs are like that in command.c so I was just matching
>> it.
>
> Umm, no, not really.  If you scroll down a bit, you will notice a lot
> of
> functions written without tabs.
>
> Diego

 From what I can see, the majority of functions in command.c use tabs
and spaces for an indentation of 12 spaces, and cannot find any coding
standard file.  There's also an explicit refusal to patch based solely
on whitespace.  It looks to me like mplayer.c even uses tabs to delimit
some macro variables, and asxparser.c is based off of two spaces
instead of four.

Personally I prefer a tabstop of four and actual tabs, but that's just
me.