[MPlayer-dev-eng] Synchronization of players in LAN

J.A. Gutierrez spd at daphne.cps.unizar.es
Thu Jun 12 13:23:58 CEST 2008

	Hello

	Long time ago, I started a quick and dirty patch to MPlayer
	so you could have serveral mplayer instances running in sync
	on several slave nodes in a LAN.

	Lately I have ween working on this subject again, so now I
	have a similar patch, but for MPlayer-1.0rc2.

	You can find it at:

	http://persephone.cps.unizar.es/~spd/cmplayer/

	The patch is simpler than the previous version, so I hope
	it will work with less problems. (in short, it synchronizes
	the startup of the playback, and then replaces
	adjust_sync_and_print_status() with a very similar version
	which uses system clock instead of audio position).

--
PGP and other useless info at      \
http://webdiis.unizar.es/~spd/      \