[MPlayer-dev-eng] Paid task

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Jul 10 20:25:09 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 08:04:17PM +0300, roori bar wrote:
> Well guys, I'd hate to cross post my requirement while one of you might be
> working on a solution.
> So please, if you do - Inform me directly - that way I'll wait further.

I don't (at least not more than to waste some time, which will not be
enough to solve this I think). Btw. if you find someone taking your
offer I am slightly interested in hearing about it if you do not mind,
since I am every now and then asked how well offering money works, and
from what I see on the lists I always get the impression the answer is
"not so well".

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger