[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer's flow chart

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sat Jul 5 02:18:25 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 09:57:47AM +0200, Benjamin Zores wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 4:36 AM, jimi yuren <yurenjimi at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > For example, i want to know the flow of MPlayer playing mp3.
> >
> > You know gstreamer ? i want to use gstreamer's in MPlayer.
>
> This is the most stupid thing i've ever heard in quite a long time ...
> I want to use MS Word in OpenOffice Writer ...

I want to run a msword virus in msword under wine in linux in qemu
in a ppc emulator written in java running in OpenOffice Writer.

Btw, if anyone draws some pretty (and correct) grafix charts / diagrams
whatever of ffmpeg / libav* then iam interrested in (links to) them.
I suspect such things could help new devels understanding libav*

Also, tip: to draw such graphs for mplayer needs 6 dimensional paper
in 9 dimensional spacetime.

[...]

Opposition brings concord. Out of discord comes the fairest harmony.
-- Heraclitus