[MPlayer-dev-eng] DVDNAV Next Issues

Ötvös Attila oattila at chello.hu
Wed Jan 30 00:31:45 CET 2008

2008. január 29. 23.34 dátummal Nico Sabbi ezt írta:
Hi Nico Sabbi!

> > I think that dvdnav_set_active_audio_stream() or similar would be:
> >
> > 1,
> > user call menu -> select audio -> continue play ->
> > DVDNAV_AUDIO_STREAM_CHANGE -> X=dvdnav_get_active_audio_stream() (or
> > dvdnav_audio_change_event_t) -> switch_audio X
> >
> > 2,
> > user press '#'  -> dvdnav_set_active_audio_stream(step 1) ->
> > DVDNAV_AUDIO_STREAM_CHANGE -> X=dvdnav_get_active_audio_stream() ->
> > switch_audio X
> >
> > in order to work both.
>
> I see it exactly the other way round:
> user selects language -> dvdnav selects button and interprets it->
> 	audio stream in the VM has chamged -> DVDNAV_AUDIO_STREAM_CHANGE event
> 	to the application
>
> Mplayer/application X doesn't have any business with changing the status of
the VM

I think there are 2 ways:

1, libdvdnav know user direct select audio language (turn up menu of audio; eg
press '#')
here needs dvdnav_set_active_audio_stream()

2, mplayer know which of the two: dvdnav audio (from
dvdnav_audio_stream_change event) or last switch_audio id (from
demuxer_switch_audio)..
here needs mp_dvdnav_switch_audio()

Best regard.
Attila