[MPlayer-dev-eng] DVDNAV Next Issues

Nico Sabbi Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it
Tue Jan 29 22:43:00 CET 2008

Il Sunday 27 January 2008 12:47:20 Ötvös Attila ha scritto:
> Ezzel a dátummal: Sunday 27 January 2008 11.54.10 Benjamin Zores ezt írta:
>
> Hi Benjamin Zores!
>
> > I don't remember having commited anything like that but this piece of
> > code is the exact copy of what switch_audio command property does.
> > Call the function instead of duplicating it.
>
> I think of skiping if switch_audio access (settings) to AST_REG in vm of
> dvdnav (and SPST_REG in vm of dvdnav too).

sorry but I can't understand nor guess what you mean, explain
better please.
Anyway, I think that the only clean way to implement audio
selection by means of the menu is to intercept audio selection
events (DVDNAV_AUDIO_STREAM_CHANGE), then to identify
the physical audio stream X and to insert in the input queue
a command "switch_audio X".
I began implementing it in the week-end, but unfortunately the code
of dvdnav that reports the audio stream selected is buggy and totally
unreliable. I need to fix it before going on