[MPlayer-dev-eng] Best practice , howto integrate a "new " protocol

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Tue Jan 29 00:15:40 CET 2008

hello experts ,

forgive me  when my post is inappropriate to the list , but i had a
great idea and would like to know if this could work ;)

So , i am using an older conferencing software and would like to know
if its possible to integrate a  new "protocol " into
such a great free application like mplayer.

My idea is that you open an reflector adress , like mine for e.g.
<stattfernsehen.com> and  a  drop downlist appears
with all the connected clients , then you choose one and you will be
able to RECEIVE the stream.

Could someone point me into a dokument whitch would be helpfull

thanks in advance

Marc

--
LET.DE - researcha and deployment