[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] defines for demux seek flags

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Mon Jan 28 13:52:52 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 01:50 -0500, Rich Felker wrote:
> Agree. Can we have an absolute policy that bitfields are forbidden in
> MPlayer? They're ugly and have no practical benefit. They're an

They do allow better syntax in code that manipulates the values.

> And Uoti I'm not interested in wasting time flaming you so if you
> reply, expect to be ignored. I've said what I came to say and I'm done
> with this topic. Since we discussed it on several occasions before I
> wonder if you proposed this nonsense just to bait me like the troll
> you are..

So just because you expressed a different opinion before you expect
others to accept it? And you think I did a patch this large just to
troll YOU personally? Get real. You have a vastly inflated opinion of
yourself.

I did this patch because I consider it a good way to write the code.
Whether as ex-developer like you happens to personally like it or not
matters little. If you have technical reasons why another way to write
the code would be better you can post those. But a post like your
previous one is just pointless flaming that wastes time but has no other
practical effect.