[MPlayer-dev-eng] DVDNAV Next Issues

Ötvös Attila oattila at chello.hu
Sun Jan 27 12:39:47 CET 2008

Ezzel a dátummal: Sunday 27 January 2008 11.54.10 Benjamin Zores ezt írta:

Hi Benjamin Zores!

> I don't remember having commited anything like that but this piece of
> code is the exact copy of what switch_audio command property does.
> Call the function instead of duplicating it.

I can't skip this code part bacaue user can't use slave commands.

Please, try out your patch:
- select any language in DVD menu
- play the movie
- select other language with slave command
- seeking or switch chapter or go to DVD menu then back from DVD menu, etc.

You can see the slave command will be lost (restore to language of DVD menu).

Best regard.
Attila